Finding time now to sort out your legal and financial affairs, and those of the person you care for, can make financial and legal issues a lot easier to manage in the future.
- You, and the person you care for, may want to write a will to make sure you have your say about who gets what after you die.
- Find out about managing the affairs of the person you care for, either now or in the future.
- There are a variety of ways you can help someone else manage their money.
- Find out how you, and the person you care for, can avoid scams and fraud.
- Find help if you have an unresolved consumer complaint.
For more information go to: https://carers.org/legal-and-rights/legal-and-rights